Monday, September 21, 2009

WPPI road trip ATL

Today it flooded...like really flooded. Atlanta has got more rain in the last week then, then, forever!!! Roads were closed but that didn't keep us away from WPPI road trip. I met up with Kelly and we had the best time. Soaking up everything that we could (except rain), and taking pics with this guy...KEVIN KUBOTA.

The first speaker talked about her daughter in Kindergarten and how she photographed every girl and boy in her class and surprised the parents with 11x14 black and whites. She showed us all the pics on a slideshow with a little story about how everything you need to know in life you learn in kindgergarten. It was so cute and it reminded me of my sweetie. I'm so excited that because of the flood they've already cancelled school for tomorrow and I get to spend the day with my kids. It's amazing what one day without them will do!


IMG_7233-2

IMG_7237-2

2 comments:

Mrs. C September 22, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

HI just wanted to say how much I enjoy looking at your pics. I have just recently decided to take the plunge and start my photog bus. Heres the deal, I think Im alittle more nervous about it than when I was doing pictures for a hobby! Did you go through anything like that when you first decided to take your first steps towards your business??
Any words of advice to pass my way???
Thanks for sharing your talent!!

Ali Brown September 26, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

OH MY GOSH!!!! You TOUCHED Kevin Kubota!!!! I would never bathe again ;) Well, maybe for a little while at least...

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP