Friday, September 11, 2009

My heart went pitter patter....

when I saw these 2 images. If someone were to ask me what my ideal portrait would look like it would be something like this first one. This father is having so much fun with his boys, and you can almost feel how much he loves them by the smile on his face and how he's leaning into his youngest. It makes me smile.

IMG_6603 copy


This little cutie's eyes make me melt. I just love his brown eyes, so I had to share. I think we were discussing the sounds that animals make when I shot this.

IMG_6430 copy

3 comments:

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

That first shot is PERFECTION!! Thanks for visiting my blog and commiserating about the state of my office. ;)

Ali Brown September 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

ooooooh...nice eyes!!!

Kelli September 14, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Great shots Lora!! Love the first one..I use Show It by David Jay..
www.showitfast.com
Mera mentioned during our Chicago workshop that she uses this for her slideshows so....well I love it..it is very very easy to use. There are directions as to how to post to web and such. Check it out definitely!

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP