Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Senior Portrait Session

Here are a few from the senior session that I had this past weekend. I know that his mom will be checking... I hope you love these. You have such a handsome boy, and I know that you are very proud of him. I enjoyed meeting you both and getting to know you. Thanks for sharing about how your faith has led you in your parenting, and I pray that God will continue to bless your awesome family!

IMG_3947

IMG_3929

IMG_3960

IMG_2307

IMG_3981

IMG_3876

4 comments:

Jeanne June 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

These pictures are great! Great job on location.

Ali Brown June 27, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

thanks for the call!! :) i hope you and your hubby had fun out on your date! you're doin' so stinkin' awesome! LOVE this shoot!

ch photography July 1, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

fantastic shoot. I love the colors. See ya soon!!!!

ch photography July 1, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP