Thursday, June 18, 2009

Neverland Farms Wedding Photography

This past Sunday I was the photographer for my cousin's wedding. It was held at the beautiful Neverland Farms surrounded by lush green hills, horses, butterflies and flowers. It was a photographers dream. Here are some of my favorites. Check out the little cutie Emma who is the daughter of the bride and groom, and was the flower girl. She was so excited to see the pony!

Their first few pictures together, I was peeking through a willow tree.

IMG_2201

IMG_2202

Just a little pinch of how beautiful this place was.

IMG_2123

IMG_2124



IMG_3697


IMG_3715copy

IMG_3678

IMG_1807

IMG_1809


Congratulations Will and Penny. May you have many happy years together!

5 comments:

Daniel June 18, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Great job Lora.
And did you get a new camera? Canon 40D?

lora ayers June 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Thank you Daniel, yes I did get a new camera, so now I have backup for when I shoot weddings, and I don't have to change lenses. :) I love your pics of the baby. Please take some naked ones of her curled up in a basket, or on her belly sleeping on a cute blanket...I wish I was there so I could too!! :)

Daniel June 18, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

What lenses do you use with the two cameras?

lora ayers June 19, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

the nifty fifty and my 24-70

Anonymous June 23, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Lora, Great job on Penny's wedding. She is beautiful and they are so happy. Friend of the bride and groom Vickie

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP