Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two hearts-North Atlanta Wedding Photographer.

My proud mother shared my blog with some co-workers, and I never expected what happened next.....I was asked to shoot a wedding, this wedding! Not only did I laugh, but I believe I politely said no pretty much immediately. I was terrified! Aaron encouraged me by saying that he believed I could be ready since the wedding was a few months away, and after a little persistence from the mother of the bride, I agreed! Everything went smoothly, except a little hiccup with the pics of the groomsmen in their black tuxes....they were turning out with bright white faces and I was freaking out. After coming home and uploading my RAW images a brilliant thing happened.. Lightroom fixed them.....yee haw!!! :)

Congratulations to this sweet couple, and don't forget to kiss without stopping, lol !! :)

IMG_9521

IMG_9567

IMG_9878

IMG_9879

IMG_9881

IMG_9962-2

IMG_9612 IMG_9622
IMG_9688 IMG_9681 IMG_9690

IMG_9917

IMG_9961

IMG_9957

5 comments:

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Lora, your pictures are GREAT!!! I love them! We had betta fish as our centerpieces too :)

~Carolyn (Carpenter) Bilyeu

pac770 March 11, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

You done GREAT!! Your moma knows what she is talking about...don't doubt your mom anymore. lol Penny

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

These are so good!! I love them all.

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Lora, your pictures are great!!!
I enjoyed watching you work. I also enjoyed working with you. It was a lot of fun..

lora ayers March 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Thank's ya'll! It's so good to have comments on my blog.....makes my heart go pitter patter! :)

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP