Thursday, February 26, 2009

trying out bigger pics for the blog...whatcha think?

I am trying out making my pics bigger on here, but this seems a little too big to me. What do you guys think? I have a wedding next Saturday. I've been reading, watching youtube tutorials, and shooting a million pics of my toes, the coffee table, the baby...whatever to try and perfect my skills. I feel like I have Sea Biscuit in my chest and he's dying to break free from his stable and run the track....all things in their time Sea Biscuit. Love what's going on right now in my life, love it, love it, love it.

IMG_8278 copy

4 comments:

Daniel February 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

WOW, This is a great picture.
What was you camera setting?

Ily March 8, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

I think I like the smaller pictures....but the pictures are outstanding!

Ali Brown March 15, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

YeS!!! Love it!!! Absolutely beautiful image!!! I'm in awe!!!!

Linda March 23, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Nice! A small suggestion I would keep this photo, then crop the gentleman keeping only the bride for an additional photo. Prettiful!

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP