Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kala and Casey: Engagement

  Here are more photos from Kala and Casey's engagement session that we had last weekend.    I'll let you in on a little secret...I think my clients may think I'm coo-coo.   Want to know why?  Well, let's see for starters just about the whole time I was shooting I was calling her "girl" and him "boy"...why you ask?  Well I guess I'm just not cool enough to operate my camera on manual AND remember names.  They put up with me though, and I even got "boy" to make an animal noise (can't tell you what) for the cute laughing smiling black and white close up.   I love it!

  Kala and Casey thanks for being so great on your shoot,  and I can't wait until May day!

IMG_1015-2 copy


IMG_1001 copy


IMG_1026 copy


IMG_1008 copy

IMG_1010 copy


Untitled-2


Untitled-1






3 comments:

abbey November 22, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

love these lora! super ring shot!

Mrs. C November 25, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

soo good Lora! Ive done mostly families, but i cant wait to do couples, they look like sooo much fun!!!

Mrs. C November 25, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

cute couple!!!

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP