Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cute Kids Session

It was rainy and cold, and we ALMOST had to cancel this session.   But the clouds parted and the sun came out a little, and we went for it!   I'm so glad we did.   We had some fun in the back yard, and then when it got too cold we went inside for some shots on the red couch.   I scooted the love seat over to the foyer and opened the front door so I'd have enough light and it gave their eyes a nice sparkle.

It's a new week (and although my heart is still heavy from losing my grandmother) pictures like these make me happy, and they remind me of my own family too.   I smiled a lot while editing these, they are so cute!

IMG_9335 copy

IMG_9253 copy

IMG_9267 copy

IMG_9298 copy

IMG_9433 copy

IMG_9362 copy

IMG_9407 copy

IMG_9397 copy

Oh and for fun, we made faces!

IMG_9415 copy

IMG_9418 copy

2 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
julie November 18, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Beautiful photos, Lora! The childrens' personality really shines through the photos!

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP