Monday, September 28, 2009

Newborn Portrait Session

All good things come together for good to those who love God and are called according to his purposes Romans 8:28. After months and months of praying and waiting God has united this family. I am blessed to have them be a part of my family too, my church family that is. I look forward to seeing this sweet baby grow and change and become a "big" girl. What an exciting time!

I just have to say WOW to how patient this little darling was with me. She was ready for a nap, but she hung on like a trooper while I snapped away. She wanted to sleep, but not in the hot fuzzy blanket and basket I put her in, and yet she still barely cried the whole time I was shooting. She's just so sweet!

IMG_7555 copy

IMG_7565 copy

IMG_7567-2 copy

IMG_7669 copy

IMG_7445 copy

IMG_7660 copy

4 comments:

Mrs. C September 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

what a gorgeous baby...what an awesome Blessing!

Evelyn Perez September 29, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Hey Lora great pictures!!!

charley September 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

ooooh how great they turned out girl!!!! you rocked it! way to go!

lora ayers October 2, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

muchas gracias! :)

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP