Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sanchez Wedding

Congrats to Moe and Amanda!

I enjoyed getting to know you and your family. Thank you for allowing me to document your wedding day. I hope you don't mind that the photographer will be on your wedding video singing love story by Taylor Swift....I couldn't help myself, and had no idea that the video guy was recording....nice. I hope you are having the time of your lives on your honeymoon! And a special shout out to Kelly Lusk who helped me at this wedding.. thank you so much! :)


IMG_3117

IMG_1728

IMG_3167


0 comments:

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP