Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3rd shooting with Joy Neville Photography

When I visited Dallas in April my awesome brother-in-law Daniel invited me to go with him to a wedding that he was 2nd shooting at...with very little arm twisting at all I agreed. Of course I wasn't prepared as far as my wardrobe was concerned so I had to run over to Kohl's to pick up something nice to wear (poor me). I had never met Joy from Joy Neville Photography before so I didn't know what to expect. This girl was a hoot, and a breeze to shoot with. Thank you so much for allowing me to come along at the last minute! My biggest lesson learned from you was to "chill out". You were totally chill the whole wedding, and still managed to get all the shots and do an awesome job! Here are just a few fun shots I took... since I was the 3rd shooter I just mostly stayed out of the way! :)


IMG_0687

IMG_0691

IMG_0722

IMG_0788 copy

IMG_0759


IMG_0838

1 comments:

charley May 13, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

ooh i love the one of the boquet on the ground..the colors are pretty! you are awesome girl! love your work & creative eye!

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP