Monday, February 2, 2009

Newborn Portraits-North Atlanta Photography

Some people are just good at making boys, and that's what I have to say about my friend Kristin. She has 4 boys now (well, her and her husband of course), and each one is unique and special in their own way. I had a great time with their family and loved seeing her beautiful new baby, who almost made me want to have another one....that's a big ALMOST because I'm feeling like my plate is quite full already :) Anyhoo, here's just a few from our session.
IMG_7813 copyf
IMG_7737fcopy
IMG_7763copyf
IMG_7762 copyf

IMG_7679 copyfIMG_7688 fcopy

IMG_7710 copyf
IMG_7698f copy

2 comments:

Ali Brown February 3, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

My goodness girl...I don't know what you were frettin' about...they are absolutely gorgeous!!! The best part is that your confidence will grow with every session...you should definitely be proud of these :)

Ily February 12, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

You are getting too good of a photographer...I wish you could come to Dallas and take my 50th birthday portrait!!! The above are so GORGEOUS!!!!! Keep it up!!

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP