Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The kersh Family

Sunday evening I had a photo session with the Kersh family (my uncle, aunt, and cousins) . They are a very close family and the little boy in these pics couldn't be any more blessed. Let me tell you, as the first grandchild he is getting lots and lots of love and attention, and soon he'll be sharing it with a little sister! :) I hope to do a maternity session with mom when she gets further along. I had fun with you guys! :)
IMG_4864 copy3
IMG_5079 copy
IMG_5087 copy
PhotoBlast Demo copy
IMG_4972 copy

3 comments:

Ali Brown November 7, 2008 at 1:00 AM  

Awesome shoot girl!!! Love the colors! I miss GA Falls :(

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

You did a great job! I love them. Jeanne Gable

Ily November 8, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Lora...I absolutely love your pictures..you are getting better and better every day. I cannot wait to have a photo session with you.

Love,
Ily

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Hello there...

IMG_1470

I'm Lora, wife to a pretty incredible man, and mom to 3 of the sweetest kids. I am passionate about living God's dream for my life, and I put my trust in him daily. Fun, being creative, meeting new people, photography...these are a few of my favorite things! :)


Portrait sessions:
- $200 on location with up to 5 people. Add $25 for each additional person.

- Approximately 25-50 custom edited images available at an online gallery for ordering.


Please contact me for Wedding Information. I'm so excited to be booking weddings for 2010 and I'd love to talk with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP